Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

To be or not to be...that is the question

Actually, to be or not to be is not the question.  It's the name of the new game I just made! My students will be practicing how to use the verb to be properly this week, so I made this game to help them. They love to play games and it is amazing how far they've come in playing these games cooperatively. The first time I put out a game all they did was fight. "It's my turn! You cheated! You skipped me!" Now, they play so nicely. They take turns. They don't cheat. Life is beautiful! Anyway, here is a preview of the game. Please click the image for more information. Thank you for looking!

Now, let me tell you about two giveaways currently going.  First, there is a HUGE Spring Break Party going on at Mrs. Vautrot's 2nd Grade Pad. She's joined with 6 other bloggers and they are offering some amazing prizes. Please click the picture below to join the party.

Next, TBA is celebrating its first birthday with a huge giveaway. You can read more about this incredible event by clicking on the picture below.

There's never a dull moment in the life of a blogging addict!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard