Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2017

A Favor for Cody!

POST UPDATED JULY 18, 2017
Congrats to Cody! He won a spot in the calendar!
Thank you so much to all who voted for him.


This is my yorkie, Cody.
Isn't he adorable?
He REALLY wants to be in the
He made the Top 50!
Now, he needs to make the Top 13.
Can you please help him realize his dream?
All you need to do is vote for him once daily through July 15.
If you think Cody deserves to be in the calendar, and I hope you do,
please click here and vote for him.
Thank you so very much!


2 comments:

  1. Aww..just reading your post now and missed voting by a whisker!
    Cody is adorable...I hope he makes it.
    All the best
    Julie :)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie! We appreciate you trying to vote! I think he made it into the calendar. My fingers and his paws are crossed!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard