Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Halloween Party Ideas From Oriental Trading

Now is the perfect time to begin planning for Halloween! The games, the costumes, the candy...it's such a fun time for children and (most) adults! LOL!

Oriental Trading is definitely my go to online party supply store, especially at Halloween time.

How cute is Frankie in this Glow in the Dark Skeleton Costume? It comes with an attached hood, but he preferred to keep that part off. 
Doesn't he look scaaaarrrryyyyy? 
(Although I have two yorkies of my own, Frankie is my friend's dog, who agreed to model this costume. My dogs, who are 13 and 14 years old, were fast asleep!) 
Here's a neat Halloween Spoon Game! You can have spoon races, or play pass the eyeball. What a fun game for a school or home party!
It comes with six spoons and six eyeballs.
This Fall Bowling Game is the best! The pins look like giant pieces of candy corn and it comes with an orange bowling ball. 
Here's my yorkie, Max, checking out the pins, before he walked off with one of them!
This is a Monster Bean Bag Toss Game. Just set up the cans and use the bean bags to knock 'em down.
Isn't this Inflatable Spider Ring Toss Game adorable! It comes with four black and orange rings. I especially love how each leg has a number, so you can add up how many points you get.
This is a Fall Leaf Hedgehog Magnet Craft Kit. I know the kids will really enjoy putting this together! Each pack makes 12, so I ordered two packs.
I hope I've given you some ideas for your own Halloween party. I like how the items I chose could be used for the entire month of October, not just for Halloween, because they are all fall themed. 

You can check out all of Oriental Trading's Halloween costumes here and all of the Halloween toys, games, and novelties here.

*Disclaimer: This post contains information about products that were sent to me by Oriental Trading for review. However, all opinions are my own and are 100% honest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard