Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Bright Idea - Answer Key Book


Welcome to the Bright Ideas Blog Hop!

We all know grading station work can take awhile if you have recording sheets or printables.

Do you want to save yourself some time?

Insert answer keys into a binder and have your students check their own work. 

If the activity doesn't come with an answer key, just make your own. Or, use a student's perfect paper as the answer key.  



My students sit at my table and use a pen, if they want to. 
These are two things they LOVE to do!
Sometimes, they HAVE to use a pen, so I can see what mistakes they made.



I love my answer key book and so do my students!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori! I love this idea! I usually have students check their work with a partner, but this is even better because there's no waiting for a partner to finish. Perfect!
    -Susanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like the idea and thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. In our Montessori program we call that the Control. Kids love that they get to check it, and I love that I don't have to ;-) I just skim over to make sure they are honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great idea! Would you mind sharing the link to the "Making Words" and "Base Words" activity shown in the photos above Thanks!
    LauraHolsclaw624@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard