Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Trick and Treating Blog Hop!

Fall is upon us and that means it's time for some Teaching Trick & Treating!


That's right - I have teamed up with my Freebielicious friends again to share some teaching tricks and special free treats for you!
  
My students LOVE using their interactive notebook! When the children are working on the left side, the creative side, some children take a little longer to finish. So, I always let the early finishers get up and walk around to see everyone's work. This serves many purposes:



This gallery walk really works like a charm! I hear tons of compliments and some great constructive criticism too. The other day, a student looked at my book and gave me advice on how to make it even better. I took his advice and he was right! I love learning from my students! 

My treat is a FREE booklet from my Sight Word / CVC Word Sentence Booklets. I just updated this pack, so if you already own it, download it again! 

Just click here and download the preview. The FREEBIE is hidden inside! Enjoy!

Hop along to the next Freebielicious friend to see what their Trick & Treat is!


Kreative in Kinder

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard