Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Product Swap

MrsStanfordsClass

For the third product swap, I have the pleasure of showcasing one of my best blogging buddies,  Alisha, The Bubbly Blonde Teacher. 
I am thrilled to announce that Alisha recently opened up a new Teachers Pay Teachers Store, called Bubbly Borders and More. She is extremely talented and has created tons of eye-catching digital papers and beautiful borders. I love to create teacher products and I am always looking for papers and borders to help make my products pop! Alisha offers tons of variety and has something to please everyone.

Dots

Stripes

Chevron

Glitter

Seasonal

Sets

And her frames and borders are equally as phenomenal!


I used one of these frames to make a freebie for you!

  

Just click on either of the images above to get your pets rebus story!

I sincerely hope you check out Alisha's Bubbly Borders and More! 
I know you will enjoy them as much as I do!


Alisha is reviewing one of my products, too. And, guess whose digital papers I used for all my covers? Yup! You got it! You can check out her post and see my product by clicking on the image below.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how did I not know she had a new store with such fabulous graphics!? They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her graphics, especially the set with borders and paper:) The freebie is fabulous Lori! Can I ask the font,graphic was used for the title? Adorable:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta go check out those borders and frames :)

    Melissa
    First Grade Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing Alisha's awesome borders and frames! I love those Valentine backgrounds too! I must check out your product as well. It looks fabulous!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great resources, thank you so much for sharing.

    Marcy
    simply sprout
    www.simplysprouteducate.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard