Today, I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching and posting 5 random pictures from this week. Since I teach 3 different grade levels, I thought I'd just post some random pictures of some of the stations my students did this week.
1. My second graders played You've Been Punct! They had fun reading each card and deciding what type of punctuation was needed. This adorable girl was excited that she just won the lottery!
Even getting a You've been "punct!" card didn't upset this cutie! Click on any of the pictures to get more information about this game.
2. My first and second graders made mittens and used adjectives and a simile to describe them.
This is the first grade template.
This is the second grade template.
Just click on any of these two pictures to download the writing template.
3. My first and second graders had fun writing the room this week. Since I teach both grades (not at the same time!) I hung the first grade cards on top and the second grade cards on the bottom. My first graders found nouns and my second graders did some sentence editing. Here is a second grader reading a sentence.
I try to always have answer keys for my station work. Here is a second grader grading her sentences and putting a star on her perfect paper. This little boy is patiently waiting his turn to grade his paper. They use a pen to fix any errors so I can see how they did. For more information about these activities, just click on the picture below.
4. Here are two tasty menus made by some second graders. This is one of their "I'm done, what can I do now" activities. Just click on the picture to get more information.
5. Last, here are some kindergarten cuties (yes, they are dressed in their pajamas!), decorating their mittens. They earned a pajama day because they raised a lot of money for the Boosterthon Fundraiser.
I hope you enjoyed my Five for Friday!