Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012 Bloggy Best and Brightest Linky



I'm linking up with Christina, from 
Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge!
She's hosting a fun linky where you share some of your blog's best and brightest moments of the past year, as well as, brag about other bloggers, too.

I looked at my blogger stats and found my 3 most popular posts of the year. 
Of course, I only started blogging this past March, so all my posts are from this year!

This post explained how I use my clip chart and contains lots and lots of freebies!

 This was my first ever freebie! It's a classroom promise that I keep on my door. 
The children love to recite it every single day. 

My MOST popular post, the one that gets the most views, is the one I made with all of my classroom photos.

If you haven't seen these posts yet, I hope you take a peek!

Now, I'd like to take a moment to brag about some of my favorite blogs. I have way too many to list because, I'm slightly addicted to reading blogs, so, I'm going to leave you the link to my Pinterest board, that has links to most of them. Please go check them out! I consider these bloggers my friends even though I have never met them. We really connected through blogging!


Well, this was fun! It was like taking a walk down memory lane! You should link up, too!
Just click on the image at the top of my post.



16 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up, Lori! I love your classroom pics! :)

    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christina! What a great idea for a linky!
      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I love your blog Lori and I'm so glad we have connected through blogging! I learn so much from you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hadar, thanks for the sweet words. I cannot begin to tell you how much I treasure our friendship and how much I adore you and your blog! Your talent amazes me every single day!
      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. I love your classroom promise! I had missed that post, but am definitely checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this post! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Just started following your K-2nd Blog board on Pinterest! I am new to blogging and am always looking for new blogs to follow! I recently created my own blog and also linked up for the 2012's Best & Brightest! Thanks for sharing all of your ideas!
    Kim
    TheVeryBusyFirstGraders

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to check out your post about your classroom! It sounds great! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Kelley! I'm glad you found me. I've been an admirer of your blog for quite sometime. I love seeing your red glittery signature! LOL!

      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. Thanks for including me on your list - you are one of my sweetest Bloggie BFF's!!!! {HEART} you!

    Ѽ Alessia
    Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alessia, of course you would be on the list! You are one of my Top FAVORITE bloggers and Top FAVORITE people! I heart you right back!

      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete
  8. Loved your classroom pictures! Your room looks amazing!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, you are so kind to say so! Thanks so much!
      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard