Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Some of my favorite bloggers!

I follow literally hundreds of blogs. One may say that I am addicted to teacher blogs. I read them before school, I read them after school,  and, I read them on the weekends, too. During my 8 months of blogging, I have formed some strong blogships. This is a new word I just invented for the friendships I've formed with tons of talented teacher/bloggers. Today, I want to showcase 3 of my sweet blogging buddies.

The first is Ashley, from The School Supply Addict.
Among other things, she is an extremely talented clip art creator. If you're like me, one can never have too much clip art. Especially clip art with a great TOU! Her blog is very unique because she has tons of helpful tabs, like room set-up ideas, classroom management tips, and  technology information. Way too many for me to mention here. I hope you go and check out her top-notch blog. Here's one of her latest creations.


Next, I'd like to showcase Susan, from T.G.I.F 
(Thank God It's First Grade).


She never ceases to amaze me with her creativity and generosity. She recently posted this Bossy e freebie that is beyond adorable.


My last showcase for today is my buddy Sandra, 
from Sweet Times in First.


She is also incredibly talented and as sweet as can be. I urge you to check out her Word Family Word Wall Cards, Mini-Books, and Think Sheets Activity Pack.


She also has some great common core products, 
like this one...
So, there you have it! While you're waiting for the election results to come in (if you're reading this post on Election Day, that is!), you can go check out these 3 great bloggers. You will be glad you did!

I'd like to leave you with links to two awesome giveaways that you probably don't want to miss. Click on the images below to go enter to win tons of fabulous products!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. yove only been blogging 8 months..such a short time to have so many awesome ideas and products =)

    justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are showing others products(blogging friends)....BUT....I think some recognition needs to be put upon your products...your new Thanksgiving pack is truly Fantastic!!!!!!! ellen.yucht@imagineschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^^ Couldn't agree more with Ellen! Your stuff IS fantastic!!! Love ya, Lori :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stuff, Lori!!:)

    You are amazing!

    Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv ya, Lori!

    x & o from Muffin
    Megan
    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all make me blush! Thanks for the kind words! Welcome to my blog, Judy!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard