Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Writing Activities for Young Learners...with a freebie!

I love to keep my students actively engaged while they are learning. I'm not the kind of teacher who keeps her students sitting for long periods of time, completing busy work. I am constantly creating activities for them that involve moving around and collaboration. Recently, I updated my kindergarten and first grade writing forms. I added tons more activities and, even changed the name. Many of the activities keep the children moving around the room, finding words and making lists. They also draw pictures and write sentences. To learn more about what is included in this updated product, please click on the image below.

If you have already purchased Kindergarten and First Grade Writing Forms, 
go to your purchased products page and re-download.

Here is a freebie for you, to show you how much fun walking around the room and learning can be! I hope you enjoy it!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to use these for my Daily 5 rotations. I teach 2nd but these would be great for students to do independently.

    Carmela
    Diary of a Teachaholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh - I like the write the room activities...thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sold! We just bought it and it looks fabulous! So excited to plug this into our workshop jobs. We've done several of the activities but love the new, fun pages. Thanks so much, Lori!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great packet Lori!! Thanks for the freebie!

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the freebie!! I know my students will LOVE it!

    A Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous writing activities Lori! Thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you really know what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my web site =). We may have a link alternate arrangement between us
    Here is my web page :: lose weight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard