Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trick or Treat Sale


Many of my best blogging buddies and I have decided to have a little Trick or Treat sale this weekend! All of my Halloween products will be on sale through Sunday. 





Below, you will find links to all my buddies' blogs! 
Happy Halloween!


Also, my newly updated writing menu is still on sale, too! It contains 17 posters and tons of writing templates. It's perfect for your writing station and/or Daily 5. Don't forget to download the preview for two freebies!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for having this link up party, Lori! Good luck with your sale!

    Ѽ Alessia
    Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alessia! Right back 'atcha! I'm patiently waiting for your email!
      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard