Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Introducing...Freebielicious!

I am so excited about a new adventure that has been in the works since this Summer....and I think we are finally ready to GO LIVE! I am teaming up with some pretty fantabulous bloggers to create a new blog for YOU! We would love to introduce our new blog to you....FREEBIELICIOUS! Don't you love the name?! It will contain ALL FREEBIES for YOU! Wait...wait for it....you haven't heard the best part yet....it's only for PK-1st!! So, no more sorting through materials that aren't quite right for our young'uns! :-)

Here is our new blog! Please go follow us. You won't want to miss any FREEBIES!
Freebielicious
Here are the SWEET authors that will be contributing!
Kreative in Kinder
Mrs. Miner's kindergarten monkey business
Little Miss Kindergarten


Kindergarten Lifestyle


Kindergarten Smiles

First Grade Blue Skies
Sharing Kindergarten 

We are super excited about this. We will be adding new authors in the next few days! Make sure you visit us often.

Now, for your first FREEBIE!! Head on over to FREEBIELICIOUS to grab your FREE "The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid Of Anything-Number Sense" It includes:number cards, ten frames, and tally marks!

I'd like to thank you all for entering my giveaway for the Creative Teaching Press Science Book. 
The lucky winner is...Jen, from Jen's Kinder Kids! Congratulations to you!
I'll be emailing you today!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! SOOOOO excited! What an AMAZING line up of contributors and SUCH a great idea! Heading over NOW!
    P.S. I'm having a TpT sale through tonight!
    Growing Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great idea! My niece is a director of a preschool and when she taught those little ones she was fabulous! I'm going to direct her to your site! It will be something she can share with her staff! Thanks for sharing!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! How can I get in on this? I would love to be an author!

    Rachelle
    http://sweetkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So excited to win the science book!
    Love the new blog...what a great resource! Please let me know if you need another K author! I would LOVE to contribute!!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! I am so excited for this and will be sharing the blog with my other K teachers!! (all 7 of them!) I just want to say thank you for spending your time doing this- it is such a major relief knowing that if I am looking for something I can trust that I can find it within the blogging world, and now the freebies I love are in one place! Hopefully after a couple more crazy busy years I can join the blogging community and share things I have come up with. Thank you so much for your hard work and willingness to share with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, it's sweet comments like yours that really motivate us to create fun, meaningful activities for teachers all over the world and share them with everyone. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love!
      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. Congrats, congrats, congrats! You will have tons of followers with this A-list group of bloggers. Great idea!

    Heather at TeachItToday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the day for sweet comments from anyone named Heather! LOL! Thanks for the vote of confidence!
      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard