Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Daily Language Review

Hey, everyone! Do you know Kristin, otherwise known as 
A Teeny Tiny Teacher?


Kristin really needs no introduction, as I'm certain you all know her already and follow her teaching blog. She is the one who always leaves us ROFL! Her witty repartee is second to none. Anyway, my first grade class is using and enjoying one of her products and I just wanted to share some pictures with you. I love Kristin's Daily Language Arts Skills Review. 

It contains 34 weeks of printables to review and reinforce language arts skills. Some of the skills included are beginning and ending sounds, short and long vowels, vowel teams, contractions, compound words, and so much more! You can use these sheets as morning work, homework, or review. I love how each page consists of two half-sheets, which saves paper and copies. The skills build upon each other throughout the year, and, are written in a familiar format. This way, the children are able to complete the sheets independently, and, with a high degree of success.

Here are some pictures I took of my students completing a page and showing off their great work!




Don't they look happy and proud?
If you are looking for a daily language review for your students, look no further! Thanks, Kristin, for this wonderful product!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Love it!! Your kids are precious!! Look how great they are doing with her pack!!

    Caitlin
    Kindergarten Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that they can do this independently and have meaningful practice! Thanks for sharing this review with us!
    The Moffatt Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so appropriate for first graders!! I have got to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so cute! They look so happy :)
    Alexa
    http://bilingualscrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Lori!!!! I love how happy your kids look!
    Can I have some of them in my class? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks,everyone!

    Kristin, you know I love to share, but, I won't give these cuties up for all the money in the world! LOL!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look how happy they are!!!!!! :) So cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to practice these skills. Thank you for sharing!

    -Lidia

    Kinder Alphabet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard