Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

My favorite freebie...join the link-up!


I absolutely love to purchase items 
from Teachers Pay Teachers.
But, who doesn't adore a great freebie, too, right?
I'm linking up with Cynthia, over at 2nd Grade Pad
 and sharing my favorite freebie. 
What a great idea for a link-up!

I love to make free items for all my teacher friends out there. This is quite evident in the number of freebies I have on my blog and in my store. Everything I make, I use in my classroom, so, it was hard to decide which one was my favorite. I finally chose my clip chart take home calendars, which you can find by clicking on the image below.


The reason I love these calendars so much is because they are so easy for the children to use and really help their parents monitor their daily behavior. At the end of each day, I always color in my calendar, as well. My days are always outstanding! Not only does this calendar help monitor and keep track of daily behavior, it also teaches the children, even our youngest learners, how to use a calendar. I hope you enjoy this product as much as I do!

Please go to the 2nd Grade Pad and link up, too! I can't wait to see all the fabulous freebies! Thanks, Cynthia!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lori,
    Thanks so much for linking up. I just downloaded your great freebie. It's fabulous!

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded these earlier in the summer and just started using them this week in my classroom. They are GREAT!! Thank you VERY much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard