Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Kindergarten Common Core

I'm sure you have all seen the many blog posts about the Kindergarten Common Core Workbook. Every time I see one, I get more and more intrigued. So, I finally clicked on the link and am so glad I did! This book (and the first grade book, too) looks absolutely amazing. It's filled with tons of worksheets and activities for teaching the Common Core State Standards. There are over 600 pages! You can download some free pages to view and the activities are really, really cute. I think the book will greatly help us plan meaningful activities that our students will thoroughly enjoy. Since I teach first and second grade, too, I am interested in all three books. It looks like the second grade one is not ready for publication yet, but, I'll wait patiently. You should definitely go check it out!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure what rock I was under but I have not heard of thiese books! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard