Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Rainbow Name-Bow

Week two was even better than week one!
On Friday afternoon, my first graders 
thoroughly enjoyed making
Rainbow Name-Bow's. I purchased this fun
activity from Reagan Tunstall.


My very talented student teacher wrote everyone's name
with a black sharpie and the children were told to
neatly color in their names, being as creative as they could.
Then, they stuffed their clouds and glued on the
rainbow strips. They were so proud of how they came out
and I had to convince them to let me hang them up. 
They all wanted to take them home today. 
In the end, they loved the way they looked
 and allowed me to keep them for
just a few days. Here are some of them:








This was a great activity to end the week!
You can purchase this product here.
I hope you all enjoy your well deserved
3 day weekend!

I'm linking up this post!
Kindergarten Schmindergarten is having a 
Friday Photo Dump Linky Party
and Teaching Fourth is having a Fun Friday
Link up! Come and join the fun!



My MagnaBorder giveaway ends on Saturday.
Hurry and enter for a chance to win. Click on the image
below to go to the original post. Good luck!



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love your rainbow name bows! Thank you so much for linking up with me!!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Kelly! I look forward to seeing all the great pictures!

      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Lori! These look amazing! Thank you so much for the shout out! You just made my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reagan, before I left school today, I couldn't stop looking at them. They are bright and cheery and such a great idea. I can't thank YOU enough!

      Ѽ Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter
      luvyorkies@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Those rainbow names are SUPER CUTE!!!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rainbow names! Adorable!!

    Ashley
    www.teacherstreasurechest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the party! Your rainbows are super cute! We have done something very similar for the past 5 years and I have them up in my room all year long. They are so bright and cheerful!
    I hope you can join the party next Friday, too!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard