Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Pinterest Link Up For Educators

My good blogging buddy, the extremely talented Debbie Clement, from Rainbows Within Reach, has come up with an absolute brilliant idea. She has made a Pinterest linky party for educators. If you have teaching ideas in your Pinterest, all you have to do is click on the image below, scroll all the way down to the bottom, and add the URL from your Pinterest. You don't need a blog to link up. You just need an extra couple of hours to sit and click on all the links and start following anyone and everyone who interests you. The more people you follow, the more great ideas you'll get. Here's more great news! You can add this link up to your blog, if you have one. All you need to do is click on "Get the code here..." and copy and paste it into a blog post or blog page. I made a new blog page and called it Pinterest Link Up For Educators. This is where I'm sending you to link up. When you link up, your link is automatically added to every single blog that has this code, so, it is not necessary to link up on different blogs. Once is enough! Happy pinning, everyone!



I would also like to remind everyone about my grammar books giveaway. Click on any of the images below for more information. Don't miss out on winning one or two really great resources!

I'm off to set up my classroom. Stay tuned for pictures...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I joined that too, I have been so busy in my classroom, that I haven't been able to do any blog reading. I'm dying to know if you won the blog design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard