Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Favorite Font Linky Party

There are so many things I'm addicted to. Thankfully, none of them are illegal! Fonts are definitely an addiction. Natalie, over at Teachery Tidbits is having a font linky party. Here are just some of my favorite fonts:


What are your favorite fonts? After all, we can never have too much money, too many yorkies, or too many fonts, right? You can link up, too!

In case you haven't seen it, today, I am the featured teacher over at Teaching Blog Addict. I blogged all about my fascination with the clip chart. You can check it out by clicking the image below.


I'd love to hear if you use the clip chart or, if you plan on using it for the first time next year. I started a discussion on my facebook page. Please join me over there. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. 





13 comments:

  1. Cute fonts! Thanks so much for linking up!

    Natalie
    TeacheryTidbits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I've downloaded some new ones today to add to my HUGE collection.

      Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
      Teaching With Love and Laughter

      Delete
  2. Love this linky and love your post on TBA!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jessica! I truly LOVE my clip chart! And fonts, too!

      Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
      Teaching With Love and Laughter

      Delete
  3. I looove fonts!! Off to go download! lol

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I hope you bought some good things at Target today!

      Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
      Teaching With Love and Laughter

      Delete
  4. I'm loving this font linky party! Just found some new fonts to download!! Thanks! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to know what fonts those are. They are all super cute. I recognize a few.

    April @ The Idea Backpack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April, if you right click my photo of fonts, you will be able to see the names of them and then you can google them. Most are free. BTW, you have a great blog and I am so happy to be your newest follower. I just entered your giveaway, too!

      Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
      Teaching With Love and Laughter

      Delete
  6. we love a lot of the same fonts! Ha, great minds think alike! ;)
    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids
    Please come by & visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these fonts! I am a total font addict. You have some here that I don't have yet so I'm pretty excited!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard