Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blog Swap and Hop!

Welcome, everyone, to our Blog Swap and Hop! 
I know you will all enjoy Leanne's post and freebie about a wonderful back to school activity. I'm posting over at Teri's blog, A Cupcake for the Teacher. After you are done here, please hop on over to read my post about a cute back to school activity. I am also posting over at Mandy's blog, Mandy's Tips for Teachers. Please join me there, too, for another freebie! Then, hop through the rest of the guest posts by clicking on all the links on the bottom of this post. Have fun!


Hi everyone!  I am so EXCITED to be here guest posting for my good friend, Lori!  To start, I want to let you know a little about myself.  I have a teaching blog called Leanne Baur's Creative Classroom over at www.leannebaur.com.  I like to blog about classroom ideas and tips and there are even some freebies, too!  Stop by sometime and chat with me- I'd love to have you! 

The FREE RESOURCE I am sharing with you today is brand new!  That's right, I created it with your needs in mind!  We are all going back to school soon (no groaning, please) and I know we are going to need something fun to do with the kiddies.  The resource I have created for you is called, "What I Did This Summer Mystery Mask".  It is a fun get-to-know-you activity that will take up a good chunk of time.  Trust me, the students will be engaged in drawing, coloring, cutting, pasting, writing, and sharing!  Sound good?  I thought so, too!  To get your FREE RESOURCE, just click on the cover page of the item below.  It will take you to Google Docs where you can download the project for yourself.  Just go to "File" and "Download Original".  You will be able to save and print this activity and get an early start on those back-to-school files.  If you like this resource, please be sure to leave a comment letting everyone know! 
Well, I hate to go but I have more resources to create!  I hope to see you soon!  Have a great summer!
                                                         Warm Hugs and Loving Smiles,





7 comments:

  1. The mask is an adorable idea! I can't wait to use it!! Thank you so much!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the kids just love decorating these masks and then getting wear them!! Thank you for sharing them!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This such a cute idea. I am off to grab the freebie! Thanks for sharing it.

    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori! I am a first grade teacher and your newest follower!

    Come visit my blog, www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute idea for transitioning back to school when they still have summer on the brain :) Thank you for sharing :)

    Monica
    Treasures for Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Beautiful blog, I am very attract your site style, In which you used picture word is very pretty, And i am very fascinating your idea,Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard