Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Blog Swap and Hop


Sounds intriguing, right? Since it's summer vacation, a bunch of bloggers have gotten together and decided to switch things up a bit. Literally! On Saturday, June 30, we are all going to blog on someone else's blog and someone else is going to blog on our blog. Crazy, right? Well, the best part is, you will all be able to hop through to check them all out. And, if I know teachers, I bet there will be lots of freebies and tons of great ideas shared with everyone. Remember the Teacher Appreciation Jackpot? This will be set up just like that. We're all linked up and ready to go! Below, you'll see the list of all the bloggers participating in this amazing event. You will LOVE my guest blogger. 

I also want to take the time to thank everyone who joined me last night for the facebook party. That was fun! To all my new followers; thank you so much for joining me!


Here's my freebie from the facebook party! 



I'm linking it up to Classroom Freebies for Manic Monday!





16 comments:

  1. Cute freebie! I am excited for the blog hop on Saturday!
    Heather
    Kickin' it in Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog hop sounds like so much fun! Thanks for this adorable freebie!
    Lisa
    Fourth and Ten
    Like Fourth and Ten on Facebook!
    Formerly Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! This will be so much fun!

    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Saturday! That will be so much fun!! Thanks for the freebie. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. This freebie is great! I've done table points before, but not with a cute system like this. Thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you get the linky to show on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your freebie! I use punch cards similar to these for behavior!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just gave you The Versatile Blogger Award!!! Come & stop by to get it at my blog!! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lori, I am new to the blogging world and I just opened my blog and TpT store this week! I could use all the help possible to get some followers! Check out my blog and let me know what you think and I would love some suggestions! www.spottedinfirstgrade.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love freebies! I see that Lisa R. just gave you the Versatile Blogger award... and so did I!!!! Congrats, girl!
    Erin
    First with Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Stop by to get it.
    ~April Walker
    The Idea Backpack
    Ideabackpack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's me again! Just stopping by to let you know that your Fabulous Friday Blogger feature is up! Stop by when you get a chance to take a peek! :)
    Thanks for letting me feature you!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard