Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Here's what I bought...I'm linking up!


I'm linking up with Erica Bohrer and showing off some of my fantastic purchases from these past 3 days. I bought way too many activities to share them all, so I'll just pick a few.


This is from Michelle Oakes at Fabulous in First. I plan on using this for kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. This will be something I refer to all year long. I can't wait to  print, laminate, and hang up. It's for next year, though, because I'll be stripping my walls soon for the end of the year. Love it!


This is from Rebecca Browning at Darlin' in First. I always start the year writing personal narratives. My students will love all of Rebecca's well thought out activities and eye-catching displays. Adore it!


As if I didn't already have enough ocean related activities, I bought two more to add to my ever growing collection. I always say, you can't have enough money, enough yorkies, or enough ocean activities! This one came from Deanna Jump. Love it!


I also purchased this wonderful packet from Amy Lemons at Step Into Second Grade. I love how I can use many of her activities in all my grades. Since I teach three grades, I love when I can purchase one activity to cover all three. Adore it!

You can link up to! This is a great linky party. I found some new things to buy, based on the reviews given by the participants.



Now that I've shown off some of the goodies I've purchased, let me remind you all that I have some goodies of my own on sale. Please check them out! I'd love to see one of my activities showcased in this linky party! LOL!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out of my product! :) Hope your kiddos like it. Michelle Oakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve many shout-outs! I want the new school year to begin just so I can use all your activities! LOL!

      Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
      Teaching With Love and Laughter

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Your linky party was one of my favorites! It caused me to buy a lot my than I had planned, but, it's all good! I love to support people just like me! Hard working teachers who love to educate!

      Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
      Teaching With Love and Laughter

      Delete
  3. Love this linky party and seeing what everyone grabbed :)

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I found some items I wouldn't have found otherwise.

      Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
      Teaching With Love and Laughter

      Delete
  4. Hi Lori! I just blogged about you and the item I purcahsed from your TPT store! I may have gushed a little too much about you, but I just can't help it! :)

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We must have ESP! I always check Erica's link because I LOVE seeing what other teachers are buying. I just saw your comment (which I loved), left you a message, and, left you some feedback at your TpT store. I bet we did this at the same exact time! Thanks for making my day...no, my year! LOL!

      Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
      Teaching With Love and Laughter

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard