There's a fun game of tag going on so that we can all get to know each other a bit better. I was tagged by Becky, Susie, and Tanya, and I answered all 30 questions here. Now it's my turn to tag 10 people.
Here Are The Rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
So…let’s get to know each other a little better, shall we?
Here are my 10 questions:
1. What grade do you teach?
2. Which is your favorite subject to plan?
3. What three words would your students use to describe you?
4. Have you ever had an embarrassing teaching moment? If so, what was it?
5. What is your best teaching quality?
6. What are your plans for summer vacation?
7. Would you ever want to be a principal?
8. If you were not a teacher, what would you be?
9. Do many of the other teachers at your school have a teaching blog, like you?
10. Are you smarter than a fifth grader? LOL!
Here are the teachers I have chosen to tag:
If any of the teachers I have chosen have already been tagged, please let me know. Thanks! I look forward to getting to know you all better.