Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Second / Third Grade Sight Word Packets

Wow!  This has been such a wonderful day for me!  Two of my very special, fellow bloggers, gave me some seriously good shout-outs today. Thank you Caitlin, from Kindergarten Smiles and Deedee from Mrs. Wills Kindergarten.  I'd tell you all to go check out their blogs, but, I'm 100% sure that you already follow them!  But, just in case, I'll post their links.


Photobucket




Mrs. Wills and I are having an awesome giveaway. If you haven't checked it out yet, please hop on over to her place and check it out.  I'm offering my new Earth Day Activity Packet and she's giving away her amazing Writing Work Station for April.  If you already have one or both of these packets, we will be happy to offer you  something else from our stores of equal value.






Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that my Second / Third Grade Sight Word Packets are now available for purchase at my store.  The First Grade Sight Word Packets have been enormously popular and I am super proud of this series, as well.  It covers all the second grade Dolch words, most of the third grade words, and many other words that the children frequently encounter while reading and writing.  Please visit my store and check them out.  If you download the preview, you will see all the word lists, as well as, a sample packet.  There are more activities in the packet than there are in the sample.  If you like it, please leave me some feedback at my store.  I read and enjoy every single bit of feedback.  Thanks so much, everyone, for following my blog.  I am having so much fun blogging with all of you!











6 comments:

  1. Lori, you are off to such an AMAZING blog start!! I LOVE your blog, so much that I gave you an award! Head over and check it out!

    Primary Punch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, aren't you sweet! Thanks so much, Deana, for thinking about me and my little blog! I mentioned you in my last blog post.

      Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter

      Delete
  2. AM ENJOYING YOUR BLOG...LOVE THE KDG EARTH DAY PACKET. WILL BE FOLLOWING YOU;
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND EFFORT.
    JEDER AT HOOT12@YAHOO.COM
    ONLY WAY I KNEW HOW TO PUBLISH WAS WITH ANONYMOUS. KINDA NEW TO ALL OF THIS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard