Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Do You Like? Freebie!

Little kids love to ask questions, they love to walk around the room, and they love to write their friends' names. This version of write the room lets them do all that! First, they think of something to ask their friends if they like. For example, Do you like ice cream? Then, they write ice cream on the line. Finally, they walk around the room, asking their friends if they like it. If they do, they write their name under the yes column. If they do not, they write their name under the no column. Fun, right?! If you download it and like it, PLEASE leave me feedback! Thanks so much! :)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What a good listener you are! I asked for feedback and I received it! Thanks, Jennifer!

      Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter

      Delete
  2. Love it and I am pinning it for TBA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is a really neat idea. My students are always asking me questions it would be nice for them to ask each other instead of me. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. How true that is! And when they do ask me, I make them write my name themselves. It's great practice. I'm glad you like it and thanks for leaving feedback!

    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your comment Lori!! I really appreciate it!! I am waiting to hear from them. Thanks for the suggestion.

    What a great freebie!!!

    Miss J
    Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog, Jennifer! I am your newest follower, as well!

      Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to read them!

Scholastic Teacher Book Wizard